Monday, February 7, 2011

Skills 3 Day 3 & 4


Sauteed Trout


Sauteed Chicken
Day three and four was all about sauteed white meats and seafood. On day three I was on the sauteed chicken entree with sauce fines herbs, fresh saffron pasta and broccoli rabe. Day three was fun because I sauteed the chickens for family meal and made the sauce that went to go on top of it.  In my opinion it was absolutley delicious, probably one of my favorite meals we have made so far.  Day four I made sauteed trout amandine, which is a brown butter sauce. With the trout there was tourne potatoes and seasonal vegetables, we also made burdock root chips to go on top of the dish. On this day I was assigned to doing all of the tournes for the class because I was the best at making tournes in skills 2, so I ended up making about 60 tournes! I was so glad to be done with all of those little potatoes. Days 3 and 4 were very successful and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment